Passionfruit Mojito Mocktail
Makes 2 Mocktails
Looking for a zero alcohol drink that you can enjoy socially? This delicious mocktail recipe is not only low in added sugars but is made with kombucha to keep your gut microbes happy on a night out!
This recipe makes enough for two highball glasses, but triple it to make enough for a large jug to share with friends!
- 400mL passionfruit flavoured kombucha
- 1 passionfruit, halved
- 1 lime, juiced
- 20 mint leaves
- 2 large sprigs mint and lime wedges, for garnish
- Add the mint leaves to a cocktail shaker (or a glass jug). Mix with a wooden spoon or pestle to release the flavour in the mint.
- Add in the kombucha, lime juice and passionfruit and shake/stir well.
- Pour into two tall glasses. Top with lime wedges and a sprig of mint for garnish.