Student Intern – Social Media
The Gut Health Dietitian & The Good Nutrition Co.
I am actively looking for two student interns to work across my two businesses – The Gut Health Dietitian and The Good Nutrition Co – developing content and assisting me in the roll-out of my social media and digital strategy.
Estimate this would be around 1/2 day a week each. Ideally suited to a social media savvy student studying in this area looking to put what they learn in theory into practice in a fun and dynamic environment.
There is a high level of flexibility regarding the nature of this role – days are flexible around an agreed schedule.
About the Role
You will be working alongside myself, our social agency and my business advisory team and (based on skill set) will potentially support the business in a number of the following ways:
• Manage the community and drive engagement.
• Research and find relevant ideas and articles and publish these across our social media platforms.
• Assist in coordinating the database, implementing strategies and ideas to grow subscribers and followers and build the community.
• Creating and coordinating content for newsletters on a monthly basis
• Create content suitable for use across Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn – using images and potentially video.
• Refine and brand nutrition content used in patient interactions.
Requirements for the Role
• A curious mind, keen to learn and able to take direction. You will have a problem-solving attitude and productive outlook.
• Currently studying dietetics or nutrition.
• You will be passionate about all things social and/or digital marketing and actively look at ways to improve your knowledge and learn new skills
• You will be a confident and proactive individual with the ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a faultless eye for detail, punctuation, spelling and grammar as well as creative flair. You will need to work efficiently under pressure, juggle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a positive and upbeat disposition.
• Working alongside the agency and advisory team you will assist the production of engaging digital content including, but not limited to, e-guides, e-books, downloadable content, campaign content (landing pages, eDMs, advertising) and newsletters.
- Experience managing social media platforms, mainly Facebook & Instagram, potentially LinkedIn, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Experience using Canva/Adobe and creative tools to enhance posts.
- Experience in the areas of community management, customer service, paid campaigns and content creation would be highly regarded.
- Familiarity with campaign and website analytics (e.g. Google, Facebook and Instagram).
- An understanding of Mail Chimp and setting up newsletters and campaigns.
- Ability to create video’s and content.
- Ability to create landing pages linked to campaigns.
Opportunities to build your experience and profile abound, including written credits, observations in our private practice clinics, coaching/ mentoring and attendance at onsite corporate and media events.
To apply, send a cover letter, your CV and an example of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 16th December, 2020.
About The Gut Health Dietitian
At The Gut Health Dietitian our purpose is “to inspire change and transform lives through nutrition”. We are all about helping people understand how small daily changes can improve their digestive health and wellbeing and we are driven to reach as many people as possible.
We Help People To:
- Understand the amazing connection between their gut health and their general health and wellbeing;
- Understand how different foods and their eating habits can positively or negatively impact their gut health.
We Are About:
- Being relatable and not proposing unattainable goals, diets and programs that are impossible to stick to;
- Personalising nutrition and encouraging small, simple, clearly identified lifestyle changes that will result in long term health benefits;
- Supporting and inspiring people to feel more confident and more knowledgeable in the choices they make on a daily basis;
- Strong collaboration across our profession, with cross-pollination of ideas within gut-health science to help innovate in this crucial area of scientific research;
- Striving for excellence in all that we do;
- A positive and energetic attitude, which pervades all we do; inspiring our clients, colleagues and the general public.
- For more information go to www.tghd.com.au
About The Good Nutrition Co.
Science tells us that good nutrition can make a big difference to the way we feel. Even small changes can make a big difference. The changes that I made seven years ago when I established The Good Nutrition Co. made a big difference to how I helped people with their health issues.
Through many years of working in chronic disease management within the pharmaceutical industry, I saw how the health of our nation was rapidly deteriorating. I also experienced first-hand the challenges of maintaining my own health while working within a stressful corporate environment. Using medicines was one thing, but I was driven to go much deeper than that, and so began my journey toward helping people with where it all begins: themselves.
I started The Good Nutrition Co. to share my knowledge of the power of food with as many people as possible, and to help them change their lives for the better. Since opening our doors, we have had the privilege of helping thousands of people through our three private practices, and through our corporate and workplace nutrition and wellness programs.
We are nutrition and wellness experts. We approach our care for you in a holistic way, and everything we do is backed by science.
What We Do:
- Helping you to change your behaviour towards food, exercise and lifestyle habits plays a big part in what we do. Whatever your goal, we believe that getting there doesn’t need to be complicated or take a lot of time.
- We build on your existing nutrition knowledge and help you experience food in a way that better serves your goals. We are not about fad diets or depriving you of the food you enjoy.
- We believe that digestion issues can have a big impact on your enjoyment of life, which is why digestive health is a key speciality of ours.
- We listen. We care about your story and the influences at play when it comes to you achieving your nutrition and wellness goals. We are here at all times to support you.
- Our programs work. We know because people tell us.
- For more information go to www.goodnutritionco.com